Join our Pinelawn Team in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!
Family Service Counselor
Primary Responsibilities: To generate sales by servicing new & current cemetery clients. To establish positive relations within the community to promote our cemetery as the premier option within the market.
- Prospect every day – Make the necessary contacts with prospective customers to maintain an ample supply of leads via: phone lists, at-need families, pre-need follow up, door knocking & seminars
- Meet and exceed established sales quotas
- Follow up with all families and generate new referrals
- Obtain permanent record files on all sales
- Personal deliveries of deeds and other legal work (obtain permanent record files & referrals)
- Enter all clients and new prospects with notes into CRM
- Lead in and attend all of the committal services of the families you assisted in authorization appointments
- Submit necessary sales and activity reports on a weekly basis to President, Director of Sales and Office Manager
- Promote preplanning to affiliations of cemeteries to include, but not limited to:
- Family & friends of the deceased who are interred in cemetery
- Community members
- Organizations, associations and churches within the community
- One counselor a day will be on floor duty
- Will service all at-need families
- Service all other families not assigned or not actively being worked by another counselor
- Handle all sales calls for the day (if not available name and phone number will be taken s you can call the family back)
- Required to stay in the office for lunch
- If location is not busy on duty day, appointments can be run outside of office with coverage
Apply online now or email your resume to Linda for consideration, LindaB@tributeinc.com
Pinelawn is seeking a full time, permanent grounds crew technician to join our family owned and operated cemetery. Mostly outdoor work with some indoor maintenance responsibilities.
This position requires a responsible and motivated individual to work with others in a progressive, active work environment. Interested candidates should be goal orientated, have a strong work ethic, and be able to handle multiple tasks. Mechanical background and the ability to work independently is a plus. Landscaping, arborist experience and pesticide applicators training also a plus. Cleaning and organizational skills are important. We will train in all aspects of the position.
Pinelawn Memorial Park located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is a drug free work environment.
Apply online now or email resume to Clyde for consideration, ClydeR@tributeinc.com